about the artist
Nad Wolinska’s artistic expression, while grounded in the technique of the old masters, reveals the psyche of the contemporary visionary creative-worker. It is classical and modern; synthetic and natural; human and spiritual. Her art resonates with the cutting-edge language of our age ... as it transcends but includes what has come before. It allows you to think and feel without making oppressively specific references, so that viewers are free to identify with the work. Nad’s work breaks down conventional structures while building up a non-denominational art, for it speaks to all of us. Her paintings cross over to connect worlds within worlds, revealing the invisible behind the visible; a unity is unveiled while respecting diversity. It is truly an art of the soul. Her masterpieces are to be enjoyed by all as a constant source of inspiration.
— Philip Rubinov Jacobson, MFA
Born in France, Nad Wolinska is a complete artist and self-taught painter. She has expressed her talent in a variety of artistic forms: ballet, mime, theatrical productions, illustration, comic strips, set design and decoration, and commissioned photo-realistic painter.
Her creative energy turned inward while traveling the world, developing her inner life through personal experimentation and revelation. The symbolisms and knowledge gathered formed a synthesis from which emerged an inner direction that informs the creation of her uniquely inspired technique. Her spiritual discoveries gave rise to her innate, true style.
The artist’s work continues to evolve as she moves forward without regard for trends. “I sit in front of the unknown, willing to face Eternity, painting the unseen as a way of discovery.”
Nad Wolinska’s work has been exhibited in London, Paris, Italy, Germany, India and New York in both solo and group shows, and is included in private collections around the world.
She is proud to be featured in the upcoming book, ”Eyes of the Soul”, Exploring Inspiration in Art and Artists, by Professor Philip Rubinov Jacobson.
Solo, Duo and Trio Exhibitions
- The Magic Window, Lafayetta, CA
- Gallery in the Woods, Brattleboro, VT
- Exbition in duo with Philip RUBINOV-JACOBSON, May 3 to May 31
at the HENRY GREGG GALLERY (Dumbo, New York)
- Bistro du Soleil, Norwalk, CT
- EARTH2MARS post productions studio, New York
- 2nd place in “BEST OF NEW YORK” publication. Kennedy promotions
- SALON DE QUARTIER GALLERY, Brooklyn, NY
- TRIO EXHIBITION with Naomi Rosenblatt, Jose E. Rico, Greeley Square Gallery, New York.
- INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS, London. In Duo with Marc Boneham.
- THE GEORGES II GALLERY, Greenwich, UK.
- ZAPP UK, Baker Street, London UK.
- Meherabad, India
- ARTV Award, MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas
- “THE SQUARE FOOT SHOW”, ART GOTHAM, New York
- Henry Gregg Gallery, Dumbo, New York.
- BWAC, Red Hook, NY
- Atlantic Avenue Art Walk
- Selected to participate at the 2005 POMMERY POP ART Collection Contest.
- ARTEXPO, Jacob K. Javits Center, New York
- “Old Masters-New Visions”, Viechtach Town-hall, Germany
- “Paintings in hospital”, Sheridian Russell Gallery, London, UK.
- “Brave Destiny”, Largest show of living surrealist fantastic and visionary artists,
WAH CENTER, NY
- “Old Fire Station”, Organized by Perdurabo Art Agency
- Selected to participate at the 3rd Biennale d’Arte Contemporanea, Florence, Italy.
- “Myth & Visions”. Object Image Gallery, Brooklyn, New York
- American Showcase, GREELEY SQUARE GALLERY, New York
- WORLD FINE ART GALLERY, Chelsea, New York
- NEW ART GALLERY, Bantam, CT, USA
- “NYAD 2000”, DFN GALLERY, New York.
home :: news :: our artists :: for artists :: for galleries :: products :: contact
copyright ©2008 - 2009, Artisan Direct, Ltd., All Rights Reserved. This page last updated 2009-11-06 16:24:58
Artisan Direct, Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of , a Rochester, New York based company owned by Louis Perticone.