Artist Representation Details
Thank you for considering Artisan Direct for support and representation. Our programs are as follow:
- An interactive web page including images of your work, your biography, artist statement, exhibition list and more, optionally with a subdomain name, for instance, jane_smith.artisandirectltd.net
- An extension from your web page allowing an interested buyer to look at individual images with pricing and additional information on the specific work of art.
- An e-advertisement chosen from among currently four formats.
- That information will be e-marketed 12 times a year to a data base of art resources that we have developed numbering in the thousands ( currently at 25,000 and growing ). Those art resources include art galleries, private collectors of art, attendees of national art shows, designers, decorators, architects, frame shops, art supply stores, corporate buyers of art, art publishers, private dealers of art, art consultants, charity auction cos., art leasing cos. and more.
- A selective direct mail drop aimed at art galleries and designers in your geographical area.
- Additional promotion by a telemarketing group now being formed.
- Additional representation by a group of Artisan Direct Art Representatives visiting our art resources and pitching your work on a “one on one” basis.
- The ability to attend national art shows at a cost significantly less than if you tried to do it on your own.
- The ability to advertise in prestigious art magazines at prices far less than you would normally pay.
- The ability to participate in specifically formulated marketing plans that best suit you.
For those services, the cost is a one-time fee of $795 and, if we are successful in getting you placed in a gallery or have your work sold, a 15%-25% sales commission based on the selling price of the artist’s work.
Custom Marketing Plans
Many artists have asked Artisan Direct to create marketing programs combining direct mail marketing, e-commerce, telemarketing and art shows. Those programs are priced according to the components of the plan.
Artisan Direct believes the most effective way to market an artist’s work and be successful is to combine e-commerce marketing with a physical presence through a network of Art Representatives covering the company’s art resources.